Access detailed point-target information by clicking on the marker on the map. The complete list of point-targets is also available as a KML formatted file:
Your Contribution is Needed!
One important objective of the SAR Subgroup is the interchange on calibration sites and targets. This open sharing of available resources is based on voluntary contributions by interested parties. Do you have corner reflectors or other calibration point targets;(rather permanently) installed and are willing to share this information? Or is there an area (e.g. rain forest) that you may recommend others to use as distributed target? Then please get in contact with the chair of this subgroup so that the information can be added to the database.
Reference targets are grouped into target collections in the database. These collections are:
- ASF corner reflectors (10 targets)
- Amazon Rain Forest Sites (3 targets)
- BAE Corner (1 target)
- Bar-pattern target near Baotou, China (1 target)
- Neustrelitz, Germany (4 targets)
- RADARSAT Program Distributed Targets (8 targets)
- Surat Basin, Queensland, Australia (40 targets)
- British Geological Survey , United Kindom (9 targets)